Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2012

1/144 HG Jackedge


1/144 HG Jackedge Review


What's Included?
5X Runners (if you count polycaps)
1X Small Sticker Sheet
1X Manual





Details/Proportions




So basically its the pirate version of the G-Exes. Nothing really different. Just different color scheme, head, and shoulders. Plus a rifle with dagger option and yellow sensors instead of green. However it looks badass. Definitely awesome in terms of that department. As for everything else pretty much yeah same thing as G-Exes so there isn't something I can say there. 

Articulation


Awesome articulation. I love the knee separation that's awesome considering its a HG. Gorgeous model.

Weapons/Accessories


Standard weapons really. Just same things from the G-Exes except this one has a cool dagger for a bonus. Plus a open left hand so cool even further to give it extra poses. If your badass you gotta have the badass weapon and in this case its the dagger. Also whats even more awesome is if you want to just have a different color scheme version of the G-Exes it comes with the head and shoulder parts so you have an option of the Jackedge or just the G-Exes re-color. 

Final Thoughts


For my final words what can I say? You gotta get the G-Exes and the other 2 models from Wolf's trio but the Jackedge is something you can't pass up if your looking for badass models from the Age line. It is definitely an awesome model. It has nothing to do with it but I can pop off the dark navy armor piece on the open left hand and pop the green hand cover so I can put it on the Shaldoll when I am not using it for the Jackedge. Pretty much a cool bonus since like I mentioned in the previous video I wasn't lucky enough to get a proper one from the packaging. It happens though its not the provider that problem had to do with the packaging. It's pinky was missing XD Anyways I definitely recommend this guy he is BADASS!








No comments:

Post a Comment