Search This Blog

Dec 23, 2012

1/144 HG G-Bouncer


1/144 HG G-Bouncer Review


What's Included?
5X Runners (if you count polycaps)
1X Small Sticker Sheet
1X Manual





Details/Proportions


The details and proportions are top notch. There is that HG waist/torso annoyance but again its 1/144 scale so it doesn't have a smooth overall even appearance. Not that I am saying its bad again great detail and proportions. I know its a HG but I like to say that its practically like a mini MG to me. lol XD

Articulation


I just took one picture of the articulation. As you can see that is how far the bends in the arms and legs go. The backpack does have articulation as well and the sides do move up. Just like the Age-1 Spallow the legs have the needle hidden weapon on the knees. Overall superb articulation but I must say I was never a fan of Spallows weird feet designs. They make it somewhat hard to pose properly.

Weapons/Accessories




 Well I only took 2 pictures but these are the main weapons. You can store the rifle in the back. Plus you can reveal and let the G-Bouncer hold the shield in one arm and have it hold that beam part of the shield on the other arm. It pops off to review a handle. Pretty nice. However you can also pop out 2 beam hilts from the side skirts and use those. That feature was used from the Age-1 Normal I believe. Definitely some great weapon choices. Also for accessories it comes with 2 closed fists and 2 open. However it uses Age hands so you can pop out open hands from those models and use them on this one as well. 

Final Thoughts


This might be one of my briefest reviews and short in photos but on the contrary this is one of the best models I have had the chance to add to my collection. It is very fun to play with and build and of course to have and pose. I definitely recommend all 3 of Wolf's models because it gets even better having all 3. For my overall thoughts I think this is a mixture of the Age-1 and its form plus some enhancement designs from the G-Exes. It has the Spallow legs, and the Normal's skirts. Plus the rest of the designs are Wolf's taste and theme so the transition from mobile suit to mobile suit is great. Each one still has a base personality it carries on.












No comments:

Post a Comment